The inherit PHP version on our hosting servers can change on occasion as new versions come out and old versions become unsupported. If the inherit PHP version is upgraded on our servers, it is in your best interest to update your site code to stay up to date with the latest versions that are supported. However, if you need to revert your PHP version back to the version that best suits your site code as a temporary fix, you can do so from within your hosting cPanel. The instructions for updating the PHP version for your website(s) are listed below for our web hosting plans.
- Login to your hosting cPanel
- Locate the MultiPHP Manager tool in the Software section of your cPanel.
- Click the checkbox for the domain(s) that you want to adjust.
- From the drop-down menu labeled PHP version, select the PHP version that best suits your site code.
- Click the blue Apply button to save the change.
Note: If you are using our WordPress Hosting Plan and need to update the PHP version of your site, you will need to contact our support team for assistance. Please email email@example.com from the email on file with your account to request that we make this change on your behalf.