You can purchase as many backorders as you would like on domains that have a set drop date and have not already been backordered by another Name.com customer. To keep all of your backorders organized, you can manage them from within your Name.com account by following these steps:
How to manage your backorders
- Log in to your Name.com account.
- Click on the ACCOUNT tab, located at the top, select TOOLS and then select BACKORDER MANAGEMENT.
- Click on the appropriate tab to view your backorder, and determine the status.
- Pending Delete - These are your current active backorders. From here ,you can cancel a backorder by clicking the blue Cancel button. A refund will automatically be issued to the original payment method. If we are unable to refund to the original payment method, we will refund account credit instead.
- Success - This is where any backorders that were successfully registered after the domain drop will appear. These domains will show up in your Name.com account and be ready to use.
- Failed/Refunded - These are the failed backorders that were not acquired from the drop. A refund will automatically be issued.
- Pending Refund - These are the backorders that have failed or been canceled, and the refund is currently being processed.
- Pending Payment - Backorders that have been place but are still processing your payment.
- Canceled - Previously canceled backorders, with refunds already issued.