PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO .VERSICHERUNG REGISTRATIONS
dotversicherung-registry GmbH (“Registry Operator”) is the registry operator for the .VERSICHERUNG TLD.
Registry Policies. You agree to adhere to and comply with the Registry Policies. The English version governs and the German version is provided for convenience only.
Your Commitments. You acknowledge and agree that:
- you are fully responsible for the registration and use of the registered domain name; and that
- you shall indemnify, to the maximum extent permitted by law, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator, Registry Operator’s service providers, Registry Operator shareholders, and Registry Operator directors, officers and employees and agents from and against any claim, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable lawyer fees) arising out of or relating to your domain name registration and/or use.
Registry Operator’s Reservation of Rights. You agree that Registry Operator and Registry Operator service providers acting on behalf of Registry Operator reserve the right to change the status of the relevant domain name(s) during the resolution of a dispute, a compliance procedure, upon a request from a competent authority (e.g. put on hold, lock), as well as to deny, modify, cancel, suspend, or transfer any registration that it deems necessary, in its complete discretion, in order to:
- protect the integrity, security, and stability of the registry system;
- comply with all appropriate laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement or any other relevant authority, or in compliance with any dispute resolution process;
- avoid any liability of Registry Operator, its affiliates, shareholders, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and employees;
- stop or prevent any violations of any terms and conditions of the Agreement;
- correct mistakes made by Registry Operator, Registry Operator service providers, or any registrar in relation to a domain name registration; and
- ensure compliance with ICANN and/or the Registry Policies.
No Proxy Registrations. You may not use any proxy and/or privacy services for domain registrations.
Registration Information. You agree to immediately correct and update the registration information for your domain name during the registration term for the domain name.
Sensitive Health and Financial Data. If you collect and maintain sensitive health and financial data, you shall implement reasonable and appropriate security measures commensurate with the offering of those services, as defined by applicable law.
Third-Party Beneficiary. Registry Operator is a third-party beneficiary of the Agreement , solely in relation to compliance, validity, security, URS, UDRP or misuse and abuse cases. This right shall survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement.
2 Character Second-Level Domains. Where a second-level domain (i.e., the characters to the left of the dot preceding the gTLD) corresponds with a 2 character ccTLD, you have an obligation to take reasonably necessary measures to avoid confusion with the corresponding ccTLD.
Order of Precedence. If there is a discrepancy between the provisions of the Agreement and these provisions, these provisions shall supersede.